B. Com course consists of two years (Part-I & Part-II). At the end of each year, the examination is conducted by Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan. In B. Com the medium of instruction is English.
After the final term examination of B. Com, it is compulsory to get practical training for three months
from any bank or limited company. The students who pass the examination and will get three months training, are awarded degrees by Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan.
After attaining the B. Com degree, the students can
* get jobs in banks, Govt. offices, in industry, serve as Income tax practioners, Finance analyst , auditors, as lawyer and other related fields.
* get admission in M. Com M.B.A or M.B.E. , M.Sc accounting & finance, ICMA, CA, LLB, B.Ed., MA etc.
B. Com Part- I (Course Outlines) 750
1. Economics Analysis 100 5. Business Law 100
2. Business Mathematics and Statistics 100 6. Computer Applications in Business 100
3. Financial Accounting 100 7. Introduction to Business 100
4. Functional English 100 8. Islamiat 60
Division of Seats
There are three hundred (300) seats for B. Com Part-I students including 10% seats
for female students. If the applications of females are fewer, the remaining seats will be filled in by male candidates. Female students can also apply on open merit seats.
The division of seats is as follows:
80 % For D. Com, D.B.A, I.Com
10 % For F.Sc, I.C.S
10 % For F.A.
College Council decides the number of seats according to the facilities available in college.
According to the Govt. Order no So (A-1)6-7784 (p) dated 14-07-97, the policy will be as follows.
98 % Open merit
02 % Disabled candidates
The candidates who have passed the following courses from any recognized board, are eligible for admission.
(I) D.Com / I.Com/ D.B.A.
(II) I.C.S / F.S.c / F.A
Terms & Conditions for Admission to B. Com Part I
1. The student must have passed the D. Com / D.B.A. Examination from Punjab Board of Technical
Education, Lahore or I.C.S / F.Sc / F.A from any recognized secondary board.
2. Only those candidates are eligible who have passed the recent 1st annual or last 2nd annual exam.
3. According to Government Notification No (P1) 11-43/46 dated 15-06-96 Hafiz-e-Quran
will be given extra twenty marks. The candidates claiming additional marks will provide necessary documents of registered institution. There will be an additional test & an interview of Hafiz-e-Quran. The final decision will be taken by the admission committee.
4. The student who failed in B.Com part I will not be eligible for re-admission.
5. At the time of admission the maximum age of student should not be more than twenty two (22).
Examination Conditions for B. Com Part I & II
1. The student should be registered with Bahauddin Zakariya University for the examination.
2. He/she must possess a good character
3. The subject attendance should be at least 75 %
4. He/She should have passed the college examination.
5. If a student is not permitted to appear in the annual examination due to lecture shortage, he / she can appear within three years after completing the required attendance.
B.Com Part -II
B. Com Part-II (Course Outlines)
1. Business Taxation 100
2. Advanced Accounting 100
3. Auditing 100
4. Cost Accounting 100
5. Business Finance 100
6. Issues of Pakistan Economies 100
7. Business Communication 100
8. Pakistan Studies 40
Terms & Conditions For Admission to B. Com II
1. Those who pass B. Com part I examination will be eligible for admission.
2. The students failed in three subjects in B.Com can also be given admission.
Dues for B. Com Part I Part II
1. Admission fee Rs. 125/- Rs. 125/-
2. Re-admission fee Rs. 125/- Rs. 125/-
3. Tuition Fee Rs. 1500/- Rs. 1500/-
4. Registration Fee Rs. 2000/- ————
5. University Sports Fee Rs. 200/- ————
6. Special University Fee Rs. 400/- ————
7. Over Age Fee Rs. 200/- ————
8. Computer Fee Rs. 1500/- ————
9. Security Fee Rs. 875/- ————
10. College Sports Fee Rs. 200/- Rs. 200/-
11. Stationery fund Rs. 300/- Rs. 300/-
12. Welfare Fund Rs. 450/- Rs. 450/-
13. Re-Inssuance of ID Rs. 50/- Rs. 50/-
14. Cycle / Motor Cycle stand charges Rs. 200/- Rs. 200/-
15. Transport Fee Rs. 1000/- Rs. 1000/-
16. Mosque Rs. 50/- Rs. 50/-
Note: 1. Authority can change the dues.
2. All the dues are non refundable.